Saturday, 16 July 2011

Hello world!

Hello trueabout.me'ers!
Yesterday we migrated our servers from our office in to the cloud, that's why site was tempererly down and photo functionality was not available until reacently. We apolagize for troubles it might have coused.
We would like to hear from you, what you would like to improve in our site. Lot of work is beeing done under the hood, to make our site more fast and slick. We are plannig some interface redesign. Please feel free to add comments!

8 comments:

  1. I want to unsubscribe from this site,but I can not find the button, that indicated check out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot my password. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. How I see you are the admin of trueaboutme.com. I very need your help. I forgot my password. Can you tell it for my? My login is ausrine


    PLEASE HELP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jaučiu čia net nėra galimybės tokios :)

      Delete
  4. How can I delete my profile?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I cannot to sign in, because of password.. Is it possible to get a new password in my email address?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I thought that this would be the best way to know what everybody thinks about you. But this is just wrong . Why didin't you think that this would be the perfect way to mock people. Yes I agree it's a good thing to say what you think but that just crosses the line. I wish to delete my account.

    ReplyDelete